The model 34-82141 Digital Manual Ranging Multimenter is compact in size, easy to transport, and is housed in a rugged case. The large, clear digital display is easy to read, features an audible tone for testing household and auto wiring, allowing you to safely troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic installations. Manual-ranging multimeter with large 2000 count LCD display, diode test and continuity beeper. 1.5 and 9V battery test. Fuse protected. The meter is fitted with a rubber holster with a built-in tilt stand.
- Measures up to 600V AC and 10A AC for electrical installation, home, appliance repairs.
- Measures up to 600V DC and 10A DC for auto, marine and electronic installations/repairs.
- Audible tone sounds below 30ohms to check proper wiring and shorts.
- Resistance: up to 2Mohm for household and auto electrical wiring testing and repair.
- Diode test for electronic and electrical testing.
- Uses 1 9 volt battery (not included).
Package contains meter, holster, 2 spare fuses, test leads, and owners manual.